The Senior School staff organise a number of events during the year. These may be for boys and girls who are passionate about a certain subject, or for prep and primary schools to participate as a group:
- Masterclasses. Sport, Music and Drama masterclasses are organised throughout the year by our Senior School departments for boys and girls (usually in years 5 or 6) who show talent and / or passion in these particular areas. To view masterclasses that are currently open for registration, or to be kept informed of future masterclasses, please visit our Events page
- Inter-Prep School History Quiz. This is organised by our History Department, who will contact prep and primary schools directly
- ‘Make a Noise’. This musical extravaganza brings together pupils passionate about music. Richard Stafford, Director of Music, will invite prep and primary schools
- STEM Day. Ardingly College was the first school in Europe to build and race a solar-powered vehicle from Darwin to Adelaide across Australia in the 2015 Bridgestone World Solar Challenge. Our STEM day brings together the expertise from the Solar Car team and the Senior School Physics and Maths departments to provide a fun day of activities that culminate in building a mini solar car and racing it along the Ardingly Speedway. The Head of Middle School will invite prep and primary schools to this annual event
- Soccer and Hockey Stars. Under the supervision of our Senior School sports staff, these free after school clubs are run by our Senior School students as a service element of their Enrichment Programme. They are open to all boys and girls in years 2-6, regardless of ability. To find out more, visit our Events page
- Football and Hockey Development Centres. These clubs are run by our Senior School sports staff for talented boys and girls in years 2-6. To find out more, visit our Events page.