Meet the Admissions Team
Ardingly College welcomes students who are passionate to learn. We encourage our students to embrace all the opportunities that our school has to offer, both in terms of academic and personal development.
We understand how confusing the process of choosing a school can be for your child and these pages are designed to help support you through the journey.
We encourage our families who have expressed in an interest in the school to please follow the following steps:
- Attend an Open Morning. To register your attendance please use this link Open Morning. There are 3 Prep open mornings a year, and attending an open morning provides an excellent opportunity to see the school in its entirety, listen to and meet the Head of the Prep School, teachers and admissions staff
- Register your child. This can be done via an online registration form accessible by emailing email@example.com
- A copy of the most recent report and a reference from your child’s current school will be requested at this time.
- Registered applicants attend an assessment day, these are more informal for younger applicants. They will meet Mr Hastings or another senior member of staff.
- Decision letters will be sent out following the individual assessment day. Should an offer be made a deposit is required on acceptance of the place
Our Admissions team are delighted to answer any questions you may have. They can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you at the Prep school
- Main Office: +44 (0) 1444 893000. Office@ardingly.com
- Admissions: +44 (0) 1444 893320. Registry@ardingly.com.