Welcome to Ardingly Active Camps based at Ardingly College.
The Ardingly Active Camps provide a range of day camps available during the school holidays. Providing parents with flexible holiday childcare. Children are grouped into two separate age groups – The Discoverers for children aged 5 – 9 yrs and Adventurers for children aged 10 -14 yrs. Children can enjoy a range of stimulating, fun and exciting activities which we categorise as Fun and Games, Arts and Creative Thinking, Sports, Back to nature, Life Skills, Mindfulness and more.
Should your booking for an Active Camp subsequently be cancelled due to Government guidelines or enforced school/venue closure, we will issue a full refund within 7 days.
In line with the government’s Covid-19 Response – Spring 2021 guidance, Active Camps is offered for the purposes as listed in the following categories –
- vulnerable children and young people
- children on free school meals, where they are attending as part of the Department for Education’s holiday activities and food programme
- reasonably necessary to enable their parents and carers to work, search for work, undertake education or training, or attend a medical appointment or address a medical need, or attend a support group
- being used by electively home educating parents as part of their existing arrangements for their child to receive a suitable full-time education
- being used as part of their efforts to obtain a regulated qualification, meet the entry requirements for an educational institution, or to undertake exams and assessments
Our Summer Active Camp programme will commence on the 5th July through to 25th August, In addition to our Active camps we will be offering the following themed week programme:
- W/C 26th July – World of Wizardry
- W/C 2nd August – The Great Outdoors
- W/C 9th August – World of Wizardry
- W/C 16th August – STEM Week (Science Adventure Week)
- W/C 16th August – Unlocked (Performing Arts)
BOOK YOUR CAMPS BELOW