Headline results 2019
9 Sep 2019
The best things in life aren’t free. Instead, they are hard-won through focussed and consistent effort. Academic achievement at school and university certainly falls into this category, providing an opportunity for students to commit themselves to a programme of intellectual endeavour and enjoy the satisfaction of achieving the full extent of their potential.
We are therefore proud to celebrate the academic achievements of our students, and in doing so recognise the growing accomplishments of the College as a school of academic excellence.
Headline results in 2019
- Over half of A Level entries achieved the top grade of A* or A.
- Over three-quarters of IB Diploma entries achieved the top grade of 7 or 6.
- 100% of university applicants gained entry to their first or second choice university.
League table position
- Top 50 A Level ranking among UK independent schools
- Top 10 IB ranking among UK independent schools
- Top 20 IB worldwide ranking