Ardingly’s First Girls | Celebrating 50 Years of Co-Education
Sunday 13 November
They arrived at the College in the 1970s and 1980s.
Making their mark and blazing trails for future generations of girls and young women, they were pioneers in co-education and Ardingly’s First Girls.
In November we will honour them and the impact they have left on the ethos and identity of the College today with a special reunion marking 50 years of co-education at Ardingly College.
We welcome all Old Ardinians who were Ardingly’s First Girls and their allies who supported co-education at the College in the 1970s and 1980s.
We kindly request that all registrations be completed by Sunday 30 October, after which registration will close.
Key Event Details:
Date: Sunday 13 November
Location: Ardingly College
Campus Map with Legend
Event Running Order:
- 10:00 | Arrivals and Registration
- 10:15 | Welcome Coffee & Pastry with Archive Displays
- 11:15 | Women’s Chapel Service marking Remembrance Sunday
- 12:15 | Welcome Prosecco Toast from the Head, Ben Figgis
- 12:30 | First Girls Reunion Lunch
- 14:30 | Pioneers in Co-Education: A Special Address
- 15:00 | First College Tour departs from the Archway
- 16:00 | Departures from campus
Ardingly's First Girls: Celebrating 50 Years of Co-education | Full Registration
Please read our full Data Protection Statement here.