The Governing body, in conjunction with the Headmaster, sets out the aims of the College and ensures that they are met.
The Governors all act as charity trustees of the company. At any time there are to be no fewer than four and no more than 16 Governors.
The ultimate authoritative body of the College is the School Council, which consists of the Governors and the Provost. The Council, which meets at least termly, has a number of sub committees that cover five areas of College activity: Education, Finance & General Purposes, Estates, Development and Nominations.
The Governors appoint the Head of each School and then delegate the whole authority for the internal regulation and discipline of each School to the Head.
The Chairman and all Governors may be contacted via Clerk to the Governors Sophie Koziarski; email@example.com
- MR JIM F SLOANE, BSc (CHAIRMAN) – Chair of Nominations Committee
- MRS JANE ARMSTRONG, BA (Hons)
- MR ROBERT HAYNES BROWN, BSc MSc (Econ) – Chair of Development Committee
- MR PETER N BRYAN, BA ACA
- MRS SIÂN L CHAMPKIN
- MR GUY W DIXON, BA (Hons) DipTP MRTPI
- MRS MARY E IRELAND, BSc (Hons), Dip Ed, FRSA, CBiol, MRSB – Chair of the Education Committee
- MR DOUGLAS H T JOHNSON-POENSGEN, BEng (Hons) – Chair of the Estates Committee
- DR SIMON KAY, PhD – Governor with Responsibility for Compliance
- MRS LOUISE E LINDSAY, FCIPD, LL.M, BA (Hons) – Governor with Responsibility for Safeguarding
- MRS EMILY MARTIN MSc (Hons)
- MRS JENNY MARTIN MA (Oxon)
- MS KATE E C SWEENEY, MA (Cantab)
BISHOP JONATHAN (Bishop of Lynn)