The Governing body, in conjunction with the Headmaster, sets out the aims of the College and ensures that they are met.
The Governors all act as charity trustees of the company. At any time there are to be no fewer than four and no more than 16 Governors.
The ultimate authoritative body of the College is the School Council, which consists of the Governors and the Provost. The Council, which meets at least termly, has a number of sub committees that cover four areas of College activity: Education, Finance & General Purposes, Estates and Nominations.
The Governors appoint the Head of each School and then delegate the whole authority for the internal regulation and discipline of each School to the Head.
The Chairman and all Governors may be contacted via Clerk to the Governors Sophie Koziarski; firstname.lastname@example.org
- MR ROBERT HAYNES BROWN, BSc MSc (Econ) – Chairman and Chair of Education and Nominations Committees
- MRS JANE ARMSTRONG, BA (Hons) – Governor with Responsibility for Development
- MRS SOPHIE V BRADSHAW, BA (Hons)
- MRS SIÂN L CHAMPKIN, LLB
- MR GUY W DIXON, BA (Hons) DipTP MRTPI- Chair of Estates, Governor with Responsibility for Health & Safety
- MR MARK DIXON BSc (Hons) PGCE
- MR DOUGLAS H T JOHNSON-POENSGEN, BEng (Hons) – Chair of Finance & General Purposes
- DR SIMON KAY, PhD – Governor with Responsibility for Compliance
- MRS LOUISE E LINDSAY, FCIPD, LL.M, BA (Hons) – Governor with Responsibility for Safeguarding
- MRS EMILY MARTIN MSc (Hons)
- MRS JENNY MARTIN MA (Oxon)
- MS KATE E C SWEENEY, MA (Cantab)
The Right Reverend Jonathan Meyrick