Meet the Admissions Team
Ardingly College welcomes students who are passionate to learn. We encourage our students to embrace all the opportunities that our school has to offer, both in terms of academic and personal development.
We understand how confusing the process of choosing a school can be for your child and these pages are designed to help support you through the journey.
We encourage our families who have expressed in an interest in the school to primarily attend an Open Morning, then there are a number of steps before being offered and accepting a place at Ardingly Prep School:
- Attend an Open Morning. This provides an excellent opportunity to see the school in its entirety, listen to and meet the Headmaster and attend a buffet lunch to meet teachers and admissions staff
- Arrange a personal visit. Following your visit to an Open Morning, we offer a personal visit
- Meet Mr Hastings. Entry into Prep School is subject to a meeting with the Head and a copy of the most recent report and a reference from your child’s current school
- Attend a Taster Day. Once registered, children are invited to attend a Taster Day, when an assessment will also take place (verbal and non-verbal reasoning). A formal offer of a place will be made subject to the Taster Day. A deposit is required on acceptance of the place
- Entrance assessment. For those entering Year 7, (11+) entrance examinations are held. These will be held on the first Saturday in February of the year of entry and include English, Mathematics and Cognitive Ability testing.
Our Registry team are always happy to answer any questions you may have and arrange for you to visit. They can be contacted on 01444 893320. Alternatively, please use the form below to register for an Open Morning or arrange a personal visit.
I am delighted to introduce Suzanne O’Shea, the Registrar of Ardingly College, who will guide you through this process with her team.
Director of Admissions